wtorek, 8 stycznia 2013

New Year's Resolutions

Another New Year - time for a fresh start. There are some big changes coming. I'm redesigning my 'Madame Vu' brand and starting a new one, but shush... unveiling is soon :).

It's time for setting new goals and thanks to beautiful Etsy shop's, I'm able to picture my words.


Good luck charm by pitsispopis



1. Let go of the past, focus on the present and future tense. 

- Maybe this is basic, but not that easy to follow :)  

Print by promopocket



2. Don't be afraid to be yourself and don't look too much at the others.

- Comparisons are one of my shortcomings Usually they do nothing more that freeze me, and I ask myself "Why work when others are much more ahead of me?" Absolutely not constructive and hopefully not true, everyone has their own pace :) That's why this year, I'll try to put blinkers on others work (ok, I allow myself a peek or two, just for inspiration), and focus on my guts.


Print by emilymcdowelldraws



3. Don't be afraid to express my opinions.

- The quote below just says it all :)


Print by PoppinsDesign



4. Pay more attention to my relationships - family and friends.

- There's never to much you can do in this matter. More understanding, more patience, more cherish.

Print by snolbertogoster


5. Start now!

-  There's probably a limit of excuses per person and mine's running out :) Don't think and analize too much - it stops from working. So ready? Steady? GO!


Print from promopocket


1 komentarz:

  1. Happy New Year!
    This is so beautiful!
    Let's all make a new start!
    Thank you for the feauture!!!!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń